“Friends are the family you choose.” – Jess C. Scott
- Thank you for being there for me when I call you and need someone to just listen. It doesn’t matter where we are in this world or in our lives, I know you will always pick up.
- Thank you for always being my biggest fan and supporter, even when I change direction many times.
- Thank you for not judging me for my sometimes (well, often) poor decision-making skills.
- Thank you for late-night conversations.
- Thank you for remembering every inside joke we have ever created.
- Thank you for the long drives and plane rides you have taken just to spend time with me.
- Thank you for being brutally honest with me when I am being ridiculous.
- Thank you for respecting my values and opinions, even if you disagree.
- Thank you for loving my family like you love your own.
- Thank you for introducing me to your own family and friends and expanding my heart and circle of loved ones to its brim.
- Thank you for pouring large glasses of wine, massive cups of coffee and your heart out to me when I need you to most.
- Thank you for being brave enough to let me in and be vulnerable to me.
- Thank you for fighting all of life’s battles by my side.
- Thank you for celebrating all of the exciting moments of my life with me. I can’t imagine not having you in my wedding or by my side when I hold a little human in my arms that I magically created.
- Thank you for ordering pizza and takeout on random nights of the week with me.
- Thank you for forgiving me for every time I haven’t been the best friend in the entire world.
- Thank you for all that you’ve taught me.
- Thank you for always making me feel like the crazy stories of my day are important.
- Thank you for being there through all of the boyfriends I have mistakenly chosen over you in obvious moments of weakness.
- Thank you for every gushy text you send me to encourage me when life is really crappy.
- Thank you for years of cheesy gifts that no one would understand but us.
- Thank you for the moments of silence we share together, where words don’t need to be said, but we know we are in it together.
- Thank you for being the best wing-woman a girl could ever ask for.
- Thank you for always being ready to bust out the dance moves with me.
- Thank you for defending me.
- Thank you for reminding me to stay true to myself.
- Thank you for continuing to be true to yourself as well, because I think you rock.
- Thank you for listening to my long stories as though you haven’t already heard them a million times.
- Thank you for always making time for me, no matter how far away you are.
- Thank you for being strong when I am weak.
- Thank you for texting me and keeping up with me more thoroughly than my significant others have.
- Thank you for being the most significant of my others.
- Thank you for sharing your closet with me.
- Thank you for your sharing your secrets with me.
- Thank you for sharing your life with me.
Lexi is the founder of HerTrack.com. She is also an SEO Nerd living in New York City with her cat and collection of cheesy coffee mugs. Lexi contributes to a number of online publications and is always trying to get involved in the conversation. She’s an advocate for equality, knowledge, healthy relationships, compassion, self-confidence, integrity and above all, love. She’s addicted to caffeinated beverages and people who make her smile.